Welcome to the Madness....

Seening all of my fellow Simmer's cool blog site, I decided to try one of my own. I don't know how well it will work out or how much I will use it but I guess time will tell.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mystik’s May Sim’s 3 Challenge Checklist



Mystik’s May Sim’s 3 Challenge Checklist



     So since I am back in the game and there are so many new community members, so much new stuff and so many cool things to do I decided to make my own challenge.  So the simple of short of it is I am making a check list of things both in and out of game I want to do, most can be done in a day but some might take a bit longer due to this thing my husband calls real life *snickers* 

Think of this as my May’s Sims 3 Bucket List.  :lol

  • Make a Clothing Line (About 6 outfits give or take) Based of the New Medieval Looking “Dragon Valley” World coming out soon.
  • Update my Wish list Post under Reach’s thread.
  • May 5 new Patterns Based of Medieval theme.
  • Make a gift for May’s Flash Mob Honoree.
  • Signup for Gifting Angel.
  • Make Gifting Angel Honoree a Gift.
  • Join at least 1 or 2 Contest (must join/not finish) by May 15th, 2013.
  • May a new Sim and upload her to the exchange.
  • Make a Surprise gift for Someone (Not naming the name want it to be a surprise, /giggles)
  • Redesign an EA start home.
  • Make a log Post.
  • Read or Start Reading Someone’s blog/story or an article (someone Sim related)
  • Try really really hard to make a smallest start - no budget on this one just size.
  • Read up about the different store worlds out so I can figure out which want I want most.
  • Make out a D.N.R. Build Request.
  • Clean up Sims games/folders.
  • Make a Pet.
  • Start writing a Sim Story.
  • Make a New Sims 3 Friend.
  • Load my Gifting Gun for Another Round.


Comments and feedback is always welcome, feel free to also

make suggestion or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment