Welcome to the Madness....

Seening all of my fellow Simmer's cool blog site, I decided to try one of my own. I don't know how well it will work out or how much I will use it but I guess time will tell.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So Anette did a little post on the forum's asking for people to make some families ans house shells for her.  Since I am still a newbie builder I decided to download the shells and play around with them some and see what I can come up with.  So the first one I decided to try is Reach's Fiji Shell.  I thought it was a nice side to start with and very cute.

Here is what it looked liked orginally.....


Now I have only just started playing with it.  Right now I think I have the outside shell more or less how I want it.  I of course am going an entirely different route with it than it was most likely intended for, but than again that is what makes it so fun.

Mind you I still have a long way to go, but here is the direction I am going with....

So what do you think?  To strange????

1 comment:

  1. Definitely not too strange!! I think it's just strange enough in a unique and perfect kind of way. I love the pool floating along next to it. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete