Welcome to the Madness....

Seening all of my fellow Simmer's cool blog site, I decided to try one of my own. I don't know how well it will work out or how much I will use it but I guess time will tell.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Bloo's Contest Round 3

Even Though I Was Elimated Last Round I Still Wanted To Give This Round A Try - So Here Is What Pagan Came Up With On Her Own!

After sitting down talking with Anges we decided to go with some girl power.  Using eye popping girlie colors like pinks and purples and adding in some classic black and white to help tone it down some.  The total cost for this design would cost her a grand total of ---- which was pricey enough to make some nice changes without being so expensive that it would offend her frugal side.

In her bedroom we did a recolor of her bed and couch since they were already lovely to begin with.  We also recolored her rug and bought another one to go with it to really help bring out the room.  We added a lot of lights to really help gives things a bright glow and make the entire room stand out.

We than updated her old TV to something much newer that also came with its own entertainment stand.

Lastly we added a high tech computer as she requested; and a matching desk and chair that not only looked good but was very confortable.

For the bathroom we stuck with the girl power vibe and recolored some of her already nice pieces while adding a full length mirror for checking out her latest outfit and gushing up before going out. 

Than we adding a plant, toliet paper holder (since every bathroom should have one) and a nice bright rug to finish off the new look.

The completed the job and Anges seemed pleased with the outcome.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful as always. The purples aren't my style, but you pulled them off well. I like the butterfly rug a lot. I love the tipsy turve sink and the awesome computer chair. Very feminine. I'm still working on mine, I'm hoping I'll get it done soon. Love the blog btw! Glad you have one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing the way you redecorated Agnes' master suite. I love seeing the competitors' too, of course, but there's always that tendency to pick them apart because we're rivals. Here I can just enjoy the redesign!

    I think you're the only person who's gone modern with the design. I think I would be more likely to turn the blacklight on and party instead of sleep there! I like seeing the Looking Glass pieces incorporated. I think those are so cute. It looks like you used the lights as both functional pieces and installation art. *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete