Welcome to the Madness....

Seening all of my fellow Simmer's cool blog site, I decided to try one of my own. I don't know how well it will work out or how much I will use it but I guess time will tell.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Offical Entry For CutePuppy's Spark Challenge - Week 2 Entry

CutePuppy’s Spark Challenge – Week 2 “Mystik’s Official Entry”
Her name is Strawberry Kiwi and she dares to be different.  Her mother was a fun lovin’ berry Sim who always lived life to the fullest; her father is an uptight business man who was very vanilla. 

When Strawberry was four years old her mother died on one of her wild adventure in Egypt, her father who was left alone to take her of his four year old daughter grew even more uptight and stiff than her was before he meet her mother.  Not wanting to raise a little girl on his own her married a pretty younger women who only cared about his money and had no desire to raise a little girl!  Strawberry was bounced around from nanny to nanny, boarding school to boarding school till she finally reached the tender age of 18.  Now consider an adult by most people standard her step-mother talked her father into sending her to live in another part of the world.  She arranged to by her a nice size plot of land located at 345 Riverblossom Hills Drive in Riverview.  Without so much as a hug or a goodbye from her father Strawberry’s mother gave her the “pocket change” she had on her – which came to a whopping $1,800 sumolions – and a bus ticket and told her to never look back.

So with her head held high Strawberry took off to embark on her own adventure – life on her own!

On the bus ride to this Riverview Strawberry had almost convinced herself that she would be alright on her own – maybe even better!  That was until she got a good look at her new home...
One she seen that there was NOTHING just grass as far as the eye could see!  She just wished she could give her step-mother a piece of her mind!

Refusing to let her stepmother win, Strawberry decided to knuckle down and make this work.  She went out and made a deal with the local building supply story to get the parts to put up a very small hut to start off with.  She was pleased with the outcome and thought she did well for having no building experience.
Of course once she got a really good look at how small the inside of her house was she almost started to cry again but she managed to hold back the tears!
To Be Cont......

1 comment:

  1. O.M.G. O.M.G!!! Mystik I never knew how good a writer you were!! It's incredible I'm captivated! I can't wait to see more! I'm going to be completely honest and tell you I haven't read this assignment for cutepuppy yet at all. I'm not at my simming computer, so I don't have the ability to do it anyway. So I have no idea about the daily routine thing, but this is wonderful! I love the way you write! Look over it before officially submitting though I noticed some spelling and grammar stuff, which I know I am personally terrible with, so don't worry about it, just though I would give a friendly heads up! I just love it! *hugs* Great job! Honestly!

    ReplyDelete